Volunteers are occasionally needed for a variety of tasks:
- Develop and maintain the gardens and grounds;
- Provide administrative and practical support to make our Programme events happen;
- Help with general administrative tasks in the Office;
- Staff the book/gift shop;
- Cook for courses and retreats and other events;
- Help in our building programme;
- Help keep the Centre clean;
- Maintain and upgrade the Centre;
- Help with publicity.
The Volunteer Programme plays an important part in the continuing growth and development of the Centre and the community.
Unfortunately, due to limited accommodation facilities, we are unable to offer accommodation to volunteers at this time.
If you feel you would like to volunteer at Atisha Centre, short-term or long, please complete our Volunteer Enquiry form below
or contact the Office on 03 5446 3336 (Monday to Friday ~ 10:00am – 4:00pm) to make an appointment.